Monday, July 25, 2011

Alexander The Great...and oh so precious!!!

I'll admit it, I have a very special place in my heart for babies. And maybe, just maybe, little baby boys take up a large portion of that place. It may or may not have something to do with having my own little boy, but it's just an assumption. ANY WHO!

Not only did I get to take pictures of mommy's belly before Alexander graced us with his beautiful face, I was asked to shoot his newborn pictures, and also design his announcements for the family. It was the ultimate trifecta of photo/design work. I just love when friends call on me for help, it's what makes this job so worth it...bringing a smile to their face, and create memories that last forever. It doesn't get any better then that.

Here are three designs I came up with, using a few of the photos we did that day of our session. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did creating them.




Thanks again Rick & Deanna for letting me capture your beautiful family. I wish you nothing but the best for you and your lovely little ones.


Facebook - Alexander 12 Days Old

1 comment: